DIY: Waterless Snow Globes
These waterless snow globes are so easy to make and they come together really quick, for those without a lot of crafting time in their schedule. Enjoy!
- Glass jars (various sizes)
- Artificial Snow
- Hot Glue Gun
- Assorted mini Christmas Trees + Forest animals
- Spray Adhesive (optional)
- Glitter (optional)
- Acrylic Paint (optional)
1. Remove lids and paint lip tops with acrylic paint. If you would like to add some glitter to your trees, spray with the adhesive and sprinkle on your glitter.
2. Using your hot glue gun, glue the trees and forest animals to the center of your lids.
3. Fill jars with just a little snow. I’d recommend working over a trash can for this part as fake snow can make things fairly messy.
4. Screw lids back on and give it a shake! Also, for larger jars and domes, you can use ribbon at the bottom instead of paint. For this, hot glue the ribbon to prevent it from unraveling.
So fun and super quick! This is a great craft for kids to do as well!