DIY: Polka Dot Pumpkins
Polka Dot Pumpkins: I am a big fan of mini pumpkins – so cute and super easy to decorate. Since I’m also a fan of polka dots, I decided to make some polka dot pumpkins. Simple 4-step DIY below.
- Mini Pumpkins
- White circular stickers (or a hole punch and white label sheets)
- Spray paint (you pick the color!)
1. Pick out your mini pumpkins and desired spray paint color. Use scotch tape to cover the pumpkin’s stem.
2. In a ventilated area, paint the little pumpkin. Let sit for a few hours (or overnight) to dry. Remove scotch tape.
3. Using white (or any color!) stickers, stick to your painted pumpkin. If you can’t find these mini circles at an office supply or craft store, just use a hole punch and adhesive label sheets to create them.
4. And voila! Polka pumpkin!