Speaking of Valentine gifting, I decided I would offer a few unique (and very heart-free) plant-related gifts for the holiday. I don’t typically do this, but I am enjoying the last-minute orders and getting to hear from new folks. I’ve been full of plant puns lately – so I offered out a limited number of my cacti cakes with a little “Stuck on You” Valentine tag, as well as some potted succulents with a heart topper that reads “Life Would Succ Without You”. There are so many love / plant puns, I really had a hard time narrowing down my picks.
While non-heart gifts and plant puns are definitely my go-to for this year, I have been seeing a ton of amazing DIY gift ideas online. Since I’m assuming most dudes don’t think about buying / making their lady something special until the day before (or day of!), I wanted to post a little link love for some DIY Valentine Day gifts. I’ve also included a few links to some pretty party decor ideas for those of you looking to do a little holiday decorating!
Valentine’s Day DIY Gifts:
- Love this Arrow Pin from The House That Lars Built
- These “I Love You More Than…” Free Printables from Studio DIY are totally adorable
- And speaking of printables, digging these Calligraphy Valentines from Lovely Indeed
- Very into these Polymer Gift Tags from Poppytalk
- Can’t go wrong with home items, like this Wood Spoon Valentine from Brooklyn Limestone
Pretty Party Decor Ideas:
- This party from Design Love Fest (and can we talk about that arrow menu?! AHHMAZING)
- The DIY hanging flower installation from Sugar & Cloth is on another level
- And just In case you missed my Faux Stained Glass DIY, check that out too!