I always get very excited once Halloween passes because…it’s official, the holiday season is here! November and December are my absolute favorite months. There are a lot of holiday activities and traditions I look forward to, plus there are soooo many delicious flavors to enjoy and handmade crafts to be made. And for me, cold weather is the number one motivator when it comes to finding the time to bake for leisure or cozy up for a crafting session (aka be a total homebody). To celebrate the beginning of the season / the first meeting for the Stay at Home Club, I wanted to share a few of my favorite links for fall projects from the past, as well as some recipes I am planning on testing out in the coming weeks.
Last year I collaborated with my friend Ashley of Sugar & Cloth on this dessert table. I made the Thanksgiving cake toppers for those who prefer their turkey day meal with cake (DIY posted HERE), and Ash made those pretty gold leaf napkin rings, which you can find the DIY for HERE.
I still love this Neutral Fall Table post. Bonus: You can download a free printable for that tag, which works great for gifts given around this time of year (think gift boxes, bottles of wine, fresh baked goods)
This Canning Jar Pie DIY is so easy and works beautifully with practically any filling. You could even do mini pot pies as an appetizer for your holiday party!
And for that linkage I love right now:
- Molly Yeh’s drool-provoking Glazed Apple Cider Donuts
- Cinnamon Oatmeal Pancakes from DesignLoveFest
- When a Caramel Apple Pie recipe has 5 stars from 421 people, you have to assume it is FIVE STARS
- This Autumn Salad with Horseradish Vinaigrette from Food52 sounds so dang good
- The best Silicone Mat for rolling out pie dough (works in the oven too!)
- I want to get cozy with this plaid blanket
- Love/need THIS ASOS jacket for those times I actually do leave the house