APW Insta Takeover + Link Love
Hi all – Happy Friday! I just wanted to let you know I’ll be taking over the A Practical Wedding IG account this weekend. So for some extra desserts and DIYs in your feed, follow along with @apracticalwedding on Instagram! It’s gonna be fun!!
On top of all that internet biznass this weekend, I’m currently finishing up a couple cakes for tomorrow night, as we’re having a little get together with some friends. We’ve turned it into a tradition and our friends always come over with high expectations. Problem is I’ve had little to no time to prepare for this one, so it won’t be anything crazy. Sorry, friends! But all that matters is celebrating and being cheerful with the ones you love, right?! Even if you can’t have 6 cakes and some crazy over-the-top decor to entertain them with. This will be the 7th annual holiday get together my boyfriend and I have hosted, which is so crazy to think about! And speaking of the holidays, here’s a little linkage for you to peruse this holiday-filled weekend!
- The Ribbon Candy Place Cards DIY from Sugar & Cloth
- These DIY Holiday Shoes from DesignLoveFest are v rad (and the photos are just too good!)
- Glitter Scallop Ornaments from Sarah Hearts
- Hot Chocolate Sundaes from TheHouseThatLarsBuilt (look at that peppermint candy cane, you guys!)
- This Funfetti Sugar Cookie House from StudioDIY