Monday Motivation: Pretty Paper
On Saturday I finished up a letterpress wedding invite suite I had working on for a few weeks. During that time, I pretty much had paper on my mind at all times. Here’s some pretty pieces that caught my eye.
1. Fourteen-Forty’s Gold Mini Notecard Set
2. 9th Letter Press’ Daisy Mason Thank You Card
3. The prettiest wedding invite suite from GeronimoJames. While you’re there check out the amazing photos from her wedding too!
4. Sugar Paper’s Sweet Thank You Card
5. Silhouette Cards from Sesame Letterpress
AshleyJuly 23, 2013 at 5:19 pm
Thanks for the shout out! 🙂 xx
Love those gold polka dot envelope liners!
alanajonesmannJuly 25, 2013 at 6:20 pm
of course girly! love your wedding photos so much – absolutely beautiful!!
Comments are closed.